Stunning view! Good luck with your potting table! The bad news about mine is when I put the varnish on it, it turned the legs a yellowish color! I will not be just grabbing any old can I have laying around next time. I need to do a new post for it and call it Mellow Yellow!lol.
Live beautifully!
With Elegance, Grace and Style.
It's not about how much money you have to spend, it's all about how you choose to live your life and how you choose to see the things around you.
2 comments:
Stunning view! Good luck with your potting table! The bad news about mine is when I put the varnish on it, it turned the legs a yellowish color! I will not be just grabbing any old can I have laying around next time. I need to do a new post for it and call it Mellow Yellow!lol.
Goodd job
Post a Comment