"Beauty of style and harmony and grace and good rhythm depend on simplicity"


~Plato

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Pinterest Obsessed

They say the first step to recovery is
admitting you have a problem...right?
Well....
I think I may need an intervention!
Pinterest is controlling my life....
it's all I do...well except for
cooking the recipes I find on Pinterest
or making the craft I saw on Pinterest..
or.....well you get the idea!

This week alone...my obsession has created


Salt Dough Gift Tags


1/2 cup of salt
1 cup of flour
1/2 cup warm water

Mix ingredients together
Roll out dough
cut into desired shape...make a hole for hanging
stamp with ink
Bake at 250 for 2 hours


While i'm satisfied with the way they turned out
I now want to buy white clay from the craft store
and give that a try also...

Onto the Food...

We made this for dinner....
White Chicken Enchiladas......
one of the best things i've ever made!
Even my picky eater had two plate fulls

And then yesterday I came across this
recipe while Pining



So good....my kids are loving me for this!
You have to try it...it's super easy!

And then thanks to Lisa at
I saw this today....
and now i'm obsessed with
recreating this someway somehow...


From the chalkboard...to the potted plants to the tablecloth
I want it all!!!!

How many coats of chalkboard paint
can I get on the wall before
sweet husband gets home today????

Are you guys as obsessed with pinterest as I am???

4 comments:

Karen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Karen said...

Oh, yeah...I am in so much trouble! Pinterest is a daily commitment for me now. Welcome to my world! lol

barbara said...

I love the salt dough ornaments, etc. You are so creative. A very great blog.

Sandy said...

As a child I used salt dough to craft with!
Thank you so much for this post!
I did not have the "recipe" and now I do!
I can't wait to do it with my kids!
Happy new-year!

Related Posts with Thumbnails