"Beauty of style and harmony and grace and good rhythm depend on simplicity"


~Plato

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Raindrops and Boots...

Raindrops kept falling on my head...
and falling and falling

and my feet were soaked
sooooooo......

I finally bought rain boots!
Hot Pink ones in honor of
Valentine's Day coming up

And a cute scarf to tie them in with my purse...


Five straight days of rain...and today sunshine..of course!
Now i'm going to do a little rain dance
and hope for rain so I can wear them again!


If the rainclouds come your way...
I hope you find something that
makes you smile until the sunshine
finds its way back to you!

Hope you are having a wonderful weekend!
I'm headed to Ikea...YIPPEEEEEEEE

p.s  found the boots and scarf at Target
love Target!

3 comments:

Lisa @ Fern Creek Cottage said...

Cuh-ute boots!! Super cute! Have fun stomping around in the rain! :)

Riding Arena said...

Its fantastic boot. Its colour is very nice and useful in rain time. Its material is very good.

Robin Johnson said...

Oh how I love rain boots. Yours are a fabulous color too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails