"Beauty of style and harmony and grace and good rhythm depend on simplicity"


~Plato

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Christmas Vignettes

Looking around the house I thought
to myself...guess i'll be missing this party
I have no vignettes around here.

But then I took a second look

WAIT A MINUTE

I think I might have one or two......

so here it goes


The nutcrackers in the mirror reflection is another vignette
but i've already shown you them.


Found this music stand yesterday at Goodwill
It is the inspiration for this vignette.
Barely made it out of the parking lot with it...
I had 5 people stop me to comment on it.
Glad I made it to Goodwill when I did...right place right time I guess




Does this count as a vignette???
Either way
I love this Christmas quote...








I'm heading over to the party
I can't wait to see everyones
Christmas Vignettes!

Make sure you stop by and check it out!


2 comments:

jerriann said...

Everything is so lovely. I love the quote and your handwriting is pretty too! :) Merry Christmas.

Sixty-Fifth Avenue said...

You are always in the right place at the right time! I can't believe your new find! I love the way you used it!! Everything is gorgeous as usual.
xo

Related Posts with Thumbnails