"Beauty of style and harmony and grace and good rhythm depend on simplicity"


~Plato

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Moving the living room around again....

Alright I admit I have a compulsive disorder....I am constantly rearranging things in the house. What can I say it makes me happy. But this time I promise there is a good reason. Last week I bought a new piece of furniture (....yes, I can hear you all saying...gee what a surprise). But this isn't just any piece of furniture....it's GORGEOUS! A good friend of mine ( thanks Jamie) was kind enough to let me have first pick of the shabby chic furniture she was having to part with.
Hopefully my very understanding and sweet husband will pick it up this weekend and I can show it to all of you .

In the meantime, I've had to create a spot for it, which has turned into redoing the living room...which in turn has turned into repainting furniture and mirrors and so on....


Here are two pictures of what I've done....I can't show you the rest of the room yet...because it's still in progress.
But look....I used the beakers....

Back to work....I have things to paint.....

Stay tuned for the finished room!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Cathy~Mille Fleur said...

Love your room! Can't wait to see you new piece!

I popped over from Chelsea's and I adore your site!

Enjoy!
Cathy

Related Posts with Thumbnails