"Beauty of style and harmony and grace and good rhythm depend on simplicity"


~Plato

Monday, May 3, 2010

It's finally here!!!!

The cabinet is here......YEAH!!! Now I can show you the rest of the room.
I am so happy with the cabinet and the rearranged room. This chair will be the next thing I paint and fix.



The beautiful orchid my girlfriend Lisa gave me on Easter!


Until last week, both the mirror and chest were black....



The Bird Girl ..... I love her. She is one of my favorite things in the house.
My sweet husband gave her to me years ago on our anniversary.




Have you figured out yet that I LOVE Seashells......
perhaps it's cause I live in Florida close to the beach.


Our dining area....don't look too close the slipcovers are really dirty...that's next on my to do list. Seriously, stop looking!






Two more pictures of the new cabinet!



Well, there you have it....the finally finished (until I change it again) living room and dining area. I hope you all like the new cabinet as much as I do.

3 comments:

Bella Treasures said...

I love the new cabinet. It has beautiful details. Stunning!

Sixty-Fifth Avenue said...

Beautiful! and your dining room should be in a magazine, so pretty.

Anonymous said...

Hey, it's Sunny from Sunny's 2nd Chance Thrift. You really have inspired me. After seeing what you did with your daughters room, I changed my daughters room into a princess room. She loves it. Pinks and white shabby furniture. I draped curtains over her bunk futon so she feels like she is in her own little castle. Then I changed my room from dark colors to white. White lace curtains, white bedspread and it lightened up my whole room. I am still working on it but it already feels better. I love your house...it looks so peaceful and zen. I would love to talk to you about an idea I had. So when you get a chance stop by my store.Keep sharing. Your beauty is appreciated. God Bless!

Related Posts with Thumbnails