"Beauty of style and harmony and grace and good rhythm depend on simplicity"


~Plato

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Potting Table

I've been wanting a potting table for the garden,
so yesterday when sweet husband was in a good mood I brought the subject up to him. No problem he tells me....since neither one us really wanted to spend any money to make one we came up with this idea.
3 old windows and some scrap lumber he had.
He even used old hinges off the windows.
I'm so happy with it and it matches with the glass house.

Isn't it just perfect for that area.





Now, if only I was sure that the cantaloupe would fruit I'd be a very happy girl...


UndertheTableandDreaming

5 comments:

bellatreasures said...

I love the potting bench. So talented! Cute herb box. Where would you find something like that?
Must have been a good friend.

Sixty-Fifth Avenue said...

Oh, this is so unique I love it! Great job to your hubby! Love the glass gloches. I have been waiting to see what you came up with!
Londen

Stephanie Lynn @Under the Table and Dreaming said...

Love, Love, Love! Will your hubby possibly make one for me. This is simply gorgeous! Thanks so much for joining the Sunday Showcase - I greatly appreciate it. Hope you have a wonderful week. ~ Stephanie Lynn

Stephanie Lynn @Under the Table and Dreaming said...

Hi Amy! Just wanted to let you know I'll be featuring your potting bench today. Feel free to stop by and grab a featured button if you like. Thanks again for linking up to The Sunday Showcase. ~ Stephanie Lynn

Karen said...

I recently moved and am so homesick! I come to your blog often to listen to your music and marvel at your gracious spaces. I find not only great inspiration but great comfort here. Thank you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails