"Beauty of style and harmony and grace and good rhythm depend on simplicity"


~Plato

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Old Trucks

Having lots of faith in the thrifting gods like I do
I know that one day the perfect old truck will come along
at the right time for the right price. 
At least I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it will....

(photo from hooniverse.com)


We could decorate it for Christmas and pick up the Christmas Tree with it

(photo from backporchmusings.com)



Have Hayrides and go to the Pumpkin Patch

(sorry....can't find where I found this beauty)


Have a Fourth of July picnic

(photo from Country Living)


Go thrifting and shopping....with lots of room to haul
 all the "can't live withouts" home


(photo from Livingpictures.com)


Maybe one day...........


2 comments:

The Mac's House said...

Oh that's my dream too. One day I'll have one of those sitting in my driveway and go for carefree drives in the country.

Sixty-Fifth Avenue said...

I think we are supposed to be friends zooming around in a truck like that. I want one too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails