"Beauty of style and harmony and grace and good rhythm depend on simplicity"


~Plato

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Going Green

Maybe it's the Spring Fever talking
or the fact that Kerri told me about
 this pretty pillow she bought.....
Either way I am really into the
color green right now....
and not just any green...
but BRIGHT green


Looking at these pictures i'm realizing what a
horrible job the maid did of tucking the sheets in
at the foot of the bed...someone really should fire her!
Please oh please fire me...I have so many better things to do



This is the pillow that started it all
Can you believe it came from Walmart!




Since I just couldn't ignore the bathroom
I found this soap dispenser at Target...Love it!
Now I just need to find a shower curtain




The green really makes the room feel fresh
so glad Kerri told me about that pillow!

Now I must go find that maid and tell
her to take the rest of the week off...
she deserves it!

Linking up to

this blessed nest

4 comments:

barbara said...

I like the color..makes me think of spring in Georgia

Lisa @ Fern Creek Cottage said...

Loves the pops of green! Very fun for spring! I want someone to fire my maid too! She's always behind on her work because she spends to much time on the computer. :)

Linda @ Itsy Bits And Pieces said...

What a beautiful room...and the green really does give everything a fresh spring feeling!

nest of posies said...

gorgeous room. green is one of my very faves.

it's peaceful but a fun color.

thanks for sharing & linking at the fling.
kellie

Related Posts with Thumbnails