"Beauty of style and harmony and grace and good rhythm depend on simplicity"


~Plato

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

St. Patrick's Day Pin

Tomorrow is St. Patrick's Day!
One of my favorite days of the year
As I was aimlessly wondering around Michael's craft store yesterday I came across these floral embellishments in the scrapbooking section. So I bought them thinking I could do something with them for St. Patrick's Day.
I put a bunch of them together secured them with a brad, hot glued a pin to the back and there you have it. Something cute to give out to those who forget to wear their green. I also made two that said "I am so LUCKY to have a teacher like you" for my children to give to their teachers.



I also hot glued 3 of the flowers to a headband for my daughter.
"May your troubles be less and blessings be more.
And nothing but happiness come through your door"


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails