"Beauty of style and harmony and grace and good rhythm depend on simplicity"


~Plato

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Metal Bowls

Ever since I saw the metal bowls for sale in the Pottery Barn Magazine I have coveted them.
 
But they were WAY out of my budget at $99 a piece, now times that by two...
because of course I would need two....that just goes without saying
 
So I was quietly hoping, praying, waiting for them to go on sale...
 
And then wouldn't you know it
 the thrifting gods shined down upon me!
 


Wouldn't you know it....there where two!!
 
And the very best part.....
$10 dollars for BOTH!!!!!!
YIPPEE
 

This is the one in the Pottery Barn magazine....



I think after Fall is over i'll paint them to look more like the PB one,
 because the color is one of the reasons I love it so much.



Found this cute little clock too.....



It was a great thrifting day...

Oh by the way.....

if you love homemade Pumpkin Pie at Thanksgiving
 or have favorite recipes that include canned pumpkin 

start looking now for your cans of Libby's Pumpkin!!

There is a shortage and the minute it hits the shelves it's gone

It took me two weeks of haunting the pumpkin can aisle at
 4 different grocery stores
to find my cans for holiday baking.

Happy Pumpkin Hunting!

2 comments:

Lisa @ Fern Creek Cottage said...

What an awesome thrifting find! It's so exciting when that happens!!

Sixty-Fifth Avenue said...

You find the best things while thrifting! I love those bowls! I really need to stop in more often.

Related Posts with Thumbnails