"Beauty of style and harmony and grace and good rhythm depend on simplicity"


~Plato

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Raven Silhouette Tree

Never leave me alone with a brand new roll of double sided tape....

cause it got me thinking.....what could I use this for?????

And then it hit me!!!

I have a roll of black wrapping paper that I had bought after the holidays from Ikea

AND

 i've been really wanting to do a silhouette tree with black birds for Halloween.

Lots of cutting and taping later.....
I'm very happy and so are the kids....
they think i'm the coolest mom ever!
At least for a little while,
but i'll take what I can get.








It's really spooky at night....

Hope you all are having as much fun as we are decorating for Halloween!


I'm linking up to


for a Silhouette Party

AND

 she is having a giveaway....

go over and join the party!!!!!

6 comments:

Sixty-Fifth Avenue said...

You are the coolest mom!! This is incredible! How did you do it? I think we need a little tutorial...

Lisa @ Fern Creek Cottage said...

Wow! Very dramatic and very cool!

The Charm of Home said...

That looks fantastic! I love the look. The kids really liked mine too.
Sherry

nest of posies said...

this is FABULOUS!

i know you this took a lot of time. it is so worth it! how totally awesome is that tree. it's so real & big.

thanks for linking up to the SILHOUETTE PARTY! you're the best!

kellie

bellatreasures said...

I love the silhouette tree!!! It came out awesome. Larger than life always. Bigger the better right?

Morgan @ PepperDesignBlog.com said...

Oh VERY cool!

Related Posts with Thumbnails