"Beauty of style and harmony and grace and good rhythm depend on simplicity"


~Plato

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Easter Totes

This week I am in full
Easter gear.....
There is lots to do before Sunday!!

Yesterday started off very early
painting picture frames...LOTS
(yes Ann yours was one of them...finally)

I found this frame while at a yard sale this weekend...
painted white and hung on the front door
it makes a cute message board


After that I spent the rest of the day
working on totes for all the kids
to hunt eggs with....

Last year we had sand pails

This year I found these cute tote bags
at the dollar store...can you believe that...
the dollar store!
 
 
But I just couldn't leave them plain...
so I took fabric and cut out
bunnies, butterflies, turtles and fish.
Added a ribbon and the child's initial
 
And this is what they look like after...
 
 

Butterflies and bunnies for the little ladies...

 
 

Fish and turtles for the little gentlemen...





 
 Now i'm off to make tissue paper pom-poms....
so i'd better get hopping!!!
 
 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails